★ Bookmarks for September 12th
These are my links for September 12th:
- Python Django – Video Tutorials – Thanks,
- 5by5 | The Web Ahead #27: Content with Kristina Halvorson – How do we get good content on the web? Kristina Halvorson joins Jen Simmons to talk about the discipline of content strategy, where it came from and where it's going. We also get into fear and life and how to make change in an environment that needs it.
- 5by5 | The Web Ahead #54: Jekyll and CMS-less websites with Young Hahn and Dave Cole – After many years of using Content Management Systems that store content in a database, there's a movement to store content in files instead. Jekyll and other tools, including github, are springing up to create a new ecosystem of file-based tools. Young Hahn and Dave Cole join Jen Simmons to explain.
- Tumult Hype – Tumult Hype’s keyframe-based animation system brings your content to life. Click “Record” and Tumult Hype watches your every move, automatically creating keyframes as needed. Or, if you’d prefer to be more hands-on, manually add, remove, and re-arrange keyframes to fine-tune your content. It is easy to create natural curves by clicking and dragging on an element's motion path to add bézier control points.
- Content Strategy for the Web – Kristina Halvorson & Melissa Rach – Better Content Means Better Business
Ready to move from constant chaos to sustainable success?
Content Strategy for the Web is the industry's go-to handbook for creating and executing successful content strategies. Read it and learn how to create and deliver useful, usable content for your online audiences, when and where they need it most.
- Jekyll Introduction | Jekyll-Bootstrap –