★ Bookmarks for October 27th
These are my links for October 27th:
- Time Machine – Troubleshooting B6. "Reconnecting" to your backups – If you replace or erase your internal HD and don't transfer your stuff as above, you can tell Time Machine to "associate" the backups to the new HD per the pink box below.
- Time Machine – Troubleshooting – This topic provides some troubleshooting tips for common Time Machine errors and problems.
- Clean Install & Time Machine – MacRumors Forums – "With the new menu bar icon for Time Machine introduced in 10.5.2, there comes a very easy way to browse through non-default Time Machine archives. Just click the new Time Machine menu bar icon, and hold down Option. When you do, the Enter Time Machine menu item will change to Browse Other Time Machine Disks."
- 10.5: Repair Time Machine after logic board changes – Mac OS X Hints –
- Problems after doing full restore with…: Apple Support Communities –