As a strategic partner and senior leader, I translate across technology and business stakeholders to lead teams through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative features and products.
I provide product leadership, planning, and execution: define the vision for the product, collaborate with key stakeholders, and ensure alignment between the product and the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Won the Boehringer-Ingelheim’s Global President’s Award for Innovation (2021).
- Optimized and owned mobile payments experience and achieved 440% increase, from $5B to $27B, within 6-year tenure.
- Led project to rebuild mobile account management user experience, adding hundreds of new features within 18 months.
As a leader, I hire, guide, and mentor high-performance teams to enhance individual and company capabilities.
2019 – Present | Boehringer-Ingelheim
Currently, I own the technology roadmap and timely delivery of the capabilities that drive and support all functionality within the SaaS product platform. I conduct contract negotiations, implementations, and ongoing management of all technical capabilities for the organization.
- Built from scratch a world-class, onshore technology team to develop, maintain, and support the platform following a revamped human capital strategy. Foster a cohesive, remote culture via check-ins and collaboration.
- Direct a 17-member team to execute agile project management, architecting, coding, testing, infrastructure, devops and level-2 support for a custom-built web and mobile app experience for B2B and B2C customer segments.
- Spearheaded the fast-tracked design and development of several enhancements to consumer-focused (B2C) mobile applications that experienced explosive growth (~4k to 460K: 11,000%).
- Stabilized a failing technology platform and drastically reduced tech debt and operational costs while also delivering new features and functionality.
- Scaled the platform to meet the demands of a 1,500% growth rate over the last 2 years (from 75 to 1.2K B2B customers).
2013 – 2019 | AT&T SERVICES, INC.
Lead Product Manager – myAT&T Mobile
When I joined AT&T, I rapidly expanded my scope from initially serving as a senior product manager to functionally serving as the interim director of mobile app product management—for 2 years. I led a 10-person product team to design, develop, and test the mobile application experience for AT&T services account management (aka: myAT&T app).
- Redesigned, rearchitected, and rebuilt the payments experience natively, which resulted in a 90% decrease in load time and a 20% improvement in payment completion rate.
- Spearheaded the most-used authenticated experience within the AT&T consumer ecosystem (50M unique consumer logins per month). Conceptualized and implemented the first iterations of an authentication SDK that underpins AT&T native app SSO technology.
- Guided the strategy, design, implementation, and execution of a location-based notifications platform to support AT&T branding campaigns at top-tier entertainment venues.
- Achieved high-quality results delivered at scale: millions of unique users per month and billions of dollars in revenue per year came through these award-winning mobile web experiences.
2010 – 2013 | COX MEDIA GROUP DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
Lead Product Manager
As the company set out to consolidate the technology stack across all mediums—radio, newspaper, and TV—I held accountability for the product and project management of substantial portions of the CMS that supported 86 radio stations, 11 TV stations, and 4 metro newspapers’ websites.
- Leveraged leading-edge technology to drive a company-wide impact and effectively manage blog, social media tools, photo galleries, site search, school closings, and natural language processing.
- Mentored less-experienced product managers working on business-critical product and feature launches.
2007 – 2010 | NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
Digital Product Manager
Joining CoStar Group in 2007, I led the large-scale redesign of the company’s flagship product, including conducting A/B testing that drove notable operational savings and boosted lead conversion, thereby increasing revenue.
- Refined geolocation and search engine optimization skills throughout these 3 years.
2000 – 2007 | EARTHLINK, INC.
In my culminating role with EarthLink, I managed the Games and Travel content verticals within EarthLink’s start page (my.earthlink.net), including administering and optimizing each vertical’s P&L.
- Managed EarthLink’s RSS reader and social bookmarking web applications.
- Led vendor selection process and the implementation of the company’s first content management system.
California State University – Fresno, CA
B.S. Biological Science
Art Institute of Atlanta – Atlanta, GA
Web Design / Development
- Gained an in-depth understanding of and the ability to communicate the principles of design & web standards
- Obtained an advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Cultivated a thorough understanding of UI/UX design principles
- Achieved a high proficiency in Frontend web development through hands-on projects
RELATED TRAINING / CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Product Owner & Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Course Completed
- Finance and Accounting for Non-financial Managers (GA Tech, School of Business)
- Adobe Site Catalyst Power User & Dashboard Creation Training
- Developing Successful Project Requirements (Glenridge Consulting Group)